Invention of Aerogel is a result of combined research and development in material science and technology. Aerogel is a derived by replacement of the liquid component of the gel with a gas. The market is estimated at $647.3 million in 2013. Though being solid, it is a porous material and is lightweight. Low thermal conductivity feature makes it a perfect material to be used as building insulators.
These features create options for its usage in many verticals. With ongoing advancements in innovation of the materials and discovery of new application areas, market is expected to build more strength with time.
High production cost is the primary restraining factor for this market, as the burden eventually slides towards the consumers. On an average, it may cost up to $1000 per ounce. Some segments where this material finds its application include oil and gas, construction, aerospace, automotives, etc. Patent portfolio plays a crucial role among stakeholders dealing in aerogel as the material is constantly undergoing vigorous research. This defines the top assignees in this market.
To Get Full Access Visit: http://www.bigmarketresearch.com/aerogel-market
The report provides in-depth analysis of the current market scenario and offers expected future trends that would assist stakeholders in taking strategic and actionable decisions
· Quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2013-2020
· Analysis of the market factors in various geographic regions and help understand business opportunities
· Identification of key investment pockets for various applications, services and geographies
· Identification of key players and their business performance analysis based on strategies followed by them
· Identification of key application segments based on future potential and growth prospects
· Top factors that are expected to affect the growth of the market along with impact analysis of every such factor
· Analysis and evaluation of market trends to provide deep-dive intelligence into every market segment
· Competitive analysis to effectively plan and execute business plan
· Micro level analysis based on application, service and geography
KEY Market Segments
GLOBAL MARKET, BY FORM
GLOBAL MARKET, BY APPLICATION
· Building insulation
· Oil & gas
· Automotive thermal management
· Industrial & cryogenics
· Other applications
· Research Organizations
· Construction firms
· Chemical industry
· Oil & gas industry
· Automotive manufacturers
With the arsenal of different search reports, we help you here to look and buy research reports that will be helpful to you and your organization. Our research reports have the capability and authenticity to support your organization for growth and consistency.
With the window of opportunity getting open and shut at a speed of light, it has become very important to survive in the market and only the fittest and competent enough can do so. So, we try and provide with latest changes in the market that can suit your needs and help you take decision accordingly.
5320 SW Macadam Avenue,
Portland, OR 97239,
Direct: +1 (617) 674-4143
Toll Free: +1 (855) 711-1555
Fax: +1 (855) 550-5975