Photonic Crystals are attractive optical materials for controlling and manipulating the flow of light. The global market for components and modules using Photonic Crystals indicates a CAGR of 33.1% and is estimated to reach $20.4 Billion in 2017.
The major drivers would be its applications having extra-ordinary growth i.e. CAGR of 61.6% in Solar and PV cells and CAGR of 39% in LED segment with forecasts value of $4.1 Billion and $7.5 Billion in 2017 respectively.
The Photonic Crystals are seen as an alternative for semi-conductor fabrication but it will need high technological advancements to replace present day electronics. The semi-conductor foundry market has seen a 16.2% rise from 2011 to 2012 and reached $24.6 Billion value.
The key players in this market are Opalux, Corning Incorporated, Epistar, Fianium, Furukawa Electric, Luxtaltek Corporation, Palo Alto Research Center (PARC), Sandia and Lockheed Martin, L.P. (HP Labs), ICX Photonics.
To Get Full Access Visit: http://www.bigmarketresearch.com/photonic-crystals-market
· It provides information about current market situation, changing market dynamics, expected trends and market intelligence.
· Porters five forces and SWOT analysis are provided to aid in developing future strategies.
· Information about key players and their strategic moves.
· Micro level analysis based on construction strategies, applications and geography.
· It helps in understanding these market segments and its scope.
· Competitive strategy analysis for effective planning and execution of business plan.
Key Market Segments
Global Market, By Construction Straregies
· One-dimensional Photonic Crystals
· Two-dimensional Photonic Crystals
· Three-dimensional Photonic Crystals
Global Market, By Applications
· Optical fibers
· Discrete and Integrated optical components
· Image sensors
· Solar and PV cells
· Photonic Crystals providing companies, dealers and wholesalers
· Potential entrants interested in entering this market
· Experts and people involved in the development of components and modules
· Academic and Research institutes
· End-application device vendors who can use the superior attributes of Photonic Crystals in their products.
With the arsenal of different search reports, we help you here to look and buy research reports that will be helpful to you and your organization. Our research reports have the capability and authenticity to support your organization for growth and consistency.
With the window of opportunity getting open and shut at a speed of light, it has become very important to survive in the market and only the fittest and competent enough can do so. So, we try and provide with latest changes in the market that can suit your needs and help you take decision accordingly.
5320 SW Macadam Avenue,
Portland, OR 97239,
Direct: +1 (617) 674-4143
Toll Free: +1 (855) 711-1555
Fax: +1 (855) 550-5975