The male infertility market is expected to grow to $301.5 million by 2020 with a CAGR of 5% during 2014-2020. Male infertility is defined as the inability of a male to impregnate his female partner after a year of unprotected intercourse. 20% of the total infertility is due to male factors. The major factors driving the male infertility market are the change in lifestyle, increasing age, environmental effects, etc., and these factors are majorly contributing to the rise in male infertility levels.
The major limitation experienced in the male infertility market is due to repeated treatment failures leading to an emotional impact on the patient. The repeated failures would compel most patients to discontinue the treatment. The other limitation is the social taboo. Out of 32-40% infertile men, only 15% of the men opt for the treatment for infertility due to the embarrassment, guilt, etc.
The opportunity driving the market is medical tourism and increase in awareness about male infertility. The treatment for male infertility is expensive; however, the cost of the treatment is expected to decrease with the advancement in treatment technologies. The other factor that may drag the prices lower would be the patients’ expectations for cost effective treatments. These factors would drive the male infertility market
Get Full Access Visit: http://www.bigmarketresearch.com/male-infertility-market
- The report provides detailed analysis about the driving and limiting factors of the male infertility market, which would give a deeper understanding of the subject and help in taking actionable decisions.
- The market size of the male infertility diagnostic and treatments will help in analyzing the market, thus helping the stakeholders understand opportunities in the male infertility market
- Market share analysis of both male and female infertility treatments that allow the decision makers to gauge the market strength and make profitable investments
- The report analyzes the market condition in a comprehensive and quantitative manner and forecast market trends and techniques used in male infertility treatments
MARKET BY TECHNIQUES
- DNA Fragmentation Technique
- Oxidative Stress Analysis
- Microscopic Examination
- Sperm Penetration Assay
- Sperm Agglutination
- Computer Assisted Semen Analysis
With the arsenal of different search reports, we help you here to look and buy research reports that will be helpful to you and your organization. Our research reports have the capability and authenticity to support your organization for growth and consistency.
With the window of opportunity getting open and shut at a speed of light, it has become very important to survive in the market and only the fittest and competent enough can do so. So, we try and provide with latest changes in the market that can suit your needs and help you take decision accordingly.